Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm Bacccck!


Hello everyone,

I have not posted here since 2006! What the heck have I been doing? First, I left my job at George Washington University in July 2007, after establishing my interior decorating and home staging business and juggling both. I am happy about my decision now it is time to speak to the masses. I just love creating art. Above are the before and after photos for a condo I staged in Baltimore, Maryland in February 2008. How's that for transformation?
OMG, I just started scrapbooking yesterday, March 5, 2008. This day will probably go down in infamy as the day I lost my mind and spent all my money on supplies. I got the idea in my head to design a book that showcases before and after photos to market my business, it's cool but I declare this has turned into a mild obsession! I cannot wait to spend like three hours scrapbooking uninterrupted.
Well that's all for now if you stumble upon this blog remember, "To achieve the impossible, you must think the unthinkable. - Tom Robbins"

Warm regards,

Anita Carrington
President, The Dovian Group, LLC

No comments: